Bill n°190 : An Act to amend the Election Act in order to reduce political party spending and the elector contribution limit
The PDF documents on this page are identical to the printed version. Downloading and viewing PDF documents requires Adobe Acrobat Reader, available free of charge from Adobe.
For more information on types of bills and the stages in their consideration
Private Members’ bills
was introduced during the
40th Legislature, 1st Session
Stages in the consideration of the Bill
Definition of the terms used:
- Amendment (one or more changes were made to the bill at this stage)
- Majority vote (the bill went through this stage with majority support in the Assembly)
- Vote : Yeas, Nays, Abstentions; (the bill went through this stage following a vote, the results of which were recorded)
- The date of assent is followed by the year and chapter number of the Act assented to as they will appear in the Statutes of Québec. For instance, “2007, c. 7” following a date of assent means “Statutes of Québec 2007, chapter 7”.
- Date of last modification : October 10, 2012