All content posted by the National Assembly, that is,
- Assembly publications (such as promotional brochures or educational resources) and official documents, including
- images (including the Assembly’s logo)
- videos and audio files
is the property of the State (the National Assembly). It may be reproduced free of charge provided
- it is not used for commercial purposes
- it is not modified
- the medium of dissemination credits the National Assembly of Québec as its source
This permission is valid for documents prepared by the National Assembly and for documents prepared by
- a government department or body
- a third person that has transferred the copyright or granted a user licence to the State
None of the content posted on the website of the National Assembly may be used for commercial or advertising purposes without prior permission from the National Assembly. The same holds for images (photos, diagrams, tables, etc.) and for bills.
Requests for permission must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Integrity of Information
- guarantees the integrity of the information at the time it is posted on the website but not after that time
- is not responsible for documents, data or other content elements that are modified in any way before or after they are downloaded
In the event of discrepancies, the official text takes precedence over the content of this website.