Requesting Information Via Email
- To reach an MNA, consult:
- the list of MNAs and click on the member’s name to obtain his or her contact information.
- For information on web content:
- If you are experiencing difficulty signing a petition, please send us the following information:
- The net browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- The version of the net browser (e.g. IE 6, IE 7, IE 8)
- The operating system of your computer or handheld device (e.g. Windows, Mac Os, Linux)
- The version of your operating system (Windows XP, Vista, OS X Leopard)
- The email software (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora)
- From the first Tuesday of September to June 23 – except statutory holidays:
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (or until the Assembly sittings are adjourned)
- From June 24 to Labour Day (first Monday of September) – including statutory holidays:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (or until the committee sittings are adjourned)
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Emails are answered within 5 working days.
Email messages containing abusive or offensive language will not be answered. The National Assembly reserves the right to forward any threatening messages to the competent authorities.
Contacting a Government Department or Body
The National Assembly is not a department or body of the Québec government.
For more on services offered by the Québec government, visit its website.