Requesting Information Via Email
- To reach an MNA, consult:
- the list of MNAs and click on the member’s name to obtain his or her contact information.
- For information on web content:
- If you are experiencing difficulty signing a petition, please send us the following information:
- The net browser (e.g. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
- The version of the net browser (e.g. IE 6, IE 7, IE 8)
- The operating system of your computer or handheld device (e.g. Windows, Mac Os, Linux)
- The version of your operating system (Windows XP, Vista, OS X Leopard)
- The email software (e.g. Outlook, Thunderbird, Eudora)
- From the first Tuesday of September to June 23 – except statutory holidays:
- Monday to Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (or until the Assembly sittings are adjourned)
- From June 24 to Labour Day (first Monday of September) – including statutory holidays:
- Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (or until the committee sittings are adjourned)
- Saturday and Sunday, 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Emails are answered within 48 hours, except those received over the weekend.
Email messages containing abusive or offensive language will not be answered. The National Assembly reserves the right to forward any threatening messages to the competent authorities.
Contacting a Government Department or Body
The National Assembly is not a department or body of the Québec government.
For more on services offered by the Québec government, visit its website.