About the Website
Through its website, the National Assembly aims to
- provide information on parliamentary proceedings
- encourage greater public interest in parliamentary proceedings and provide means for public participation
- provide information on the Members of the National Assembly, their role and their achievements
- provide information on the Assembly and how it works, the services it offers, its history and the activities it holds, and encourage public participation in those activities
- present objective information in a format that is accessible to all
This website is a production of the National Assembly in collaboration with Nurun. It features a web content management tool developed by Nstein Technologies.
The Assembly’s Communications, Educational Programs and Visitor Services Directorate coordinates website content.
To contact the Directorate
Assemblée nationale du Québec
2e étage, bureau 2.00
1020, rue des Parlementaires
Québec (Québec) G1A 1A3
The Assembly’s Computer Services, Television Broadcasting and Telecommunications Directorate is responsible for website technology.
For More Information
Go to the Help section for
- navigation and search tips
- information on the Fall 2009 website overhaul
- the list of documents from previous sessions or years that are available on the website