The National Assembly offers visitors free guided tours of the Parliament Building lasting approximately 45 minutes each. The tours provide details of
- the history and workings of Québec’s parliamentary institutions
- Québec’s history
- the Second Empire style architecture of the Parliament Building and the many works of art it houses
- Guided tours are free of charge and last 45 minutes.
- Tours start at the Parliament Building Visitor Centre.
- Groups of 10 or more must reserve in advance by telephone.
- Tours are conducted in French or English. Reservations may also be made for tours in Spanish.
- The tours are accessible to mobility-impaired visitors.
- Photos are permitted unless otherwise specified.
- If a tour must be cancelled, please do so as early as possible by telephone.
- As the Parliament Building is the home of the National Assembly, the tour schedule may be changed without notice to accommodate parliamentary proceedings and official events.
Please consult the Useful Information section before visiting the Parliament Building.